1. We're client-service oriented. We don't look for ways to have companies outsource the risk management function to us. Instead, we're focused on helping companies improve the risk management function within by:
- Teaching senior management what the risk management role should be
- Improving the information management function
- Building the platform to grow the company by helping senior management learn how to use risk in their processes
2. We're honest and ethical. We have strong values in doing what's best for our clients.
3. We're not salespeople. When a company hires us, it knows that we are the ones who actually will be working on solving the company's problems. It’s like when you pick a surgeon. You pick the surgeon because you want him performing the surgery - not his resident.
4. We get results. Because Mark and I are lawyers who have negotiated complex insurance coverage disputes with insurance carriers for over 20 years, we understand how policy language can be interpreted to limit coverage. We work with our clients to improve the language in their insurance policies at the time the policies are issued so that there is potentially less conflict with the insurance claims department when a claim is made.
5. We believe that risk management is more than insurance. We apply Lean and TWI principles to the risk management function on behalf of our clients. This helps companies improve their processes and procedures in a strategic, innovative and collaborative way.